Are you seeking Public Sector work with a trusted organisation? Are you able to prioritise your workload and demonstrate your social media skills? If so, then read below!
Brook Street is currently seeking an Administration Officer for a period of three months initially, with the opportunity of extension, for our client in the Antrim area.
Our public sector client would like someone with at least 2 years relevant administrative/clerical experience, in a busy office environment including:
Experience working with a range of internal and external customers
Experience of organising your own workload with minimum supervision
In this role, you will be responsible for duties including;
- Providing a confidential administrative/secretarial service to Head of Service, including dealing with customers and clients, correspondence, organising meetings and researching background data.
- Seeking and delivering sponsorship and advertising for facilities, services and events.
- Monitoring media outlets on a daily basis including online/radio/TV/newspapers, for articles relating to the organisation, identifying issues that relate to client or client business.
- Booking rooms, arranging catering and entertainment, issuing invites and managing the RSVP list
- Administrating and coordinating room bookings and the catering account for the Organisation - Development Department
To be eligible for this role, you will hold a 5 GCSE's (including Maths and English) Grades A-C or equivalent with 2 years relevant administration experience. IT literacy is essential for this role.
Good analytical, communication and interpretation skills, a high degree of discretion and confidentiality and offering a solution based, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work will be key to ensuring you excel in this role!
The hours of work are 0900 to 1700 Monday to Friday; in return you will be paid £9.78 per hour.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to Anna Powell at , or click on the 'Apply' link.