Part-time Administrator WATFORD
Wed- Fri 18hrs
Purpose of Role
To provide a range of administrative support (including reception duties where necessary) for the organisation and to support the Counselling Services Manager and Assistant Counselling Services Manager in the organisation of counselling and other therapeutic support services for clients.
The Service Administrator will be responsible for undertaking the following tasks:
1. To manage the database; take responsibility for the inputting of all client data and to provide reports as requested
2. To update the website as needed (training/guidance will be provided)
3. To provide a reception service/first point of contact service for young people and their parents as well as for other organisations and individuals involving answering the office telephones (including the mobile phones) and dealing promptly with queries or messages in line with internal policies and protocols. The reception service may be remote and/or face to face
4. To coordinate client appointments, and to track and manage start and finish dates for clients, liaising with counsellors as necessary including recording details as per agreed guidelines
5. With appropriate training to triage clients for urgent intervention at the point of referral/first contact
6. To coordinate holidays and cover as required for all counsellors and coaches and to record and monitor these
Do you have the following?
" Maths and English to GCSE level or equivalent
" Strong interpersonal skills, including assertiveness and negotiation
" A background in Clinical Administration
" Able to handle difficult situations constructively
If interested, please email your CV and cover letter
If I do not contact you within 48 Hrs then unfortunately you will not have been successful.