Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours a week, £9.28 per hour. This is a temporary position until the end of September.
As a Project Administrator, within NHS Digital, your main duties will be, but not limited to;
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis.
- Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
- Day to day activities to complete tasks related pension's SARs, complaints, unallocated cash, pay-over processes,
- Day to day activities in relation to allocated projects - contacting GP practices to hold discussions with regards to the details of relevant cases, updating trackers to allow the Administrators to monitor progress, maintaining physical and electronic case files, liaising with central clinicians to bring about a close to case files.
- Supporting teams in project management
- Input, monitor and check data produced and required for on-going programmes and projects.
- Working with all team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects.
- Maintaining action logs relating to GP Pensions projects and workshops
If this is the role for you, then apply today with your most current CV