Our Client is looking to appoint a new Advisor.
For this role, you will be working closely with hospital discharge teams and will be sourcing care home placements/packages of care for clients. This role will work towards a quick and safe discharge plan which will help families often during great times of stress.
What you will be doing:
- Sourcing care to cater for a variety of needs, including complex physical disabilities, challenging behaviour and mental health.
- Liaising with care homes, care agencies, senior health and social care staff, patients and their families.
- Building knowledge of the NHS in order to understand the pressures and importance of timely discharges.
- Sharing updates and acting as the link between services and service users.
- Providing cover for existing schemes within the business to relieve business pressures and cover pre-planned leave and unexpected absences
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have:
- Previous administration experience
- Previous customer care experience
- A high attention to detail
- Strong experience in use of Microsoft packages
- Ability to remain calm in high pressured environments
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.