An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as an Administrator/Business Support Officer. The role will be working in Central London at least 1 day per week, the rest will be working from home for the other 4 days (Monday - Friday, 9-5). The pay rate is £13.31 per hour, and at the moment the assignment is running up until February 2022 with a view to extend.
Please note - to be considered for this role, SC clearance must be able to be proven once selected.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support to a busy Chief Operating Office within the a busy directorate. The administrator will be responsible for supporting a varied and interesting portfolio of work including the following: -
- Supporting recruitment campaigns, which involves liaison with various stakeholders including HR, line managers and external suppliers. This requires excellent organisation skills, including maintaining and updating recruitment plans and coordinating diaries via a network of PA's and administrators.
- Monitoring various mailboxes to ensure that enquiries are directed to the right area quickly and efficiently.
- Scheduling meetings for the team, and in some instances taking notes or minutes to circulate.
-Supporting projects covering a broad range of topics.
This role will suit someone who is highly organised and enjoys using their initiative to tackle new challenges that the team deals with daily.
Desirable experience includes:
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Experience of building and using Excel spreadsheets (training can be provided).
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Previous experience of working in recruitment / HR support roles.