Brook Street are pleased to present a campaign for temporary assignments for an UK Central Government Department.
Job title: Administrator / Customer Consultant
There are 1 Full time role and 2 part-time shifts you can choose from, as following:
1. Full time: Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.30pm - 37hrs per week
2 Part time:
2a. Hours 17:30-20:00 Monday to Friday - 12.5 hours
2b. Weekends only - Hours: 09:00-17:30 Sat & Sun - 15 hrs
- This role will be offering a pay rate of £9.90/hour
- Address - Southampton Regus, Cumberland House, Grosvenor Sq., Southampton. SO15 2BG
- Contract: Temporary (minimum 6 months, expected longer)
As a successful candidate, you will be working as part of a team providing a face-to-face service to customers during an application process; ensuring each and every customer has a fantastic customer experience. This will initially be for three month period, with the possibility of being extended.
Please be assured that you will be working in a COVID safe environment.
- To capture and digitise information as part of a process
- Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service
- Provide clear and concise responses on service queries
- Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received
- Experience of working in a customer facing role including resolving customer queries and issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Excellent team player, who displays commitment and flexibility.
- Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
The right candidate must be comfortable with rotational shift work. Full flexibility will be required.
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting, meaning a basic DBS and an activity check for the last 3 years.