An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone who is looking for a career in a growing company based on the outskirts of York ( you must have access to a car).
The role is ideal for someone who is looking for a career in administration, customer service and sales. Initially maternity cover the job may develop and we are looking for someone who can give us long term commitment.
Your role will involve:
- Preparation of all documentation for sales and ordering
- Answering queries over phone, in person and via email
- Liaising with customers in a professional manner
- You will need to have a hands on approach and be aware that you may have to pick and pack goods from the warehouse when they are busy
Tasks can get a bit repetitive sometimes so the successful candidate will need to be organised and motivated.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Have good IT skills including word and excel
- Be self-reliance and ability to work alone
- Be an all rounder and have the desire to learn and develop your career
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (35hrs per week)
If you are interested in the position, please contact Ginta on 07483919130 or apply here and we will get in touch with you!