Up to £11.55 per hour
25 days ago
Brook Street are proud to advertise 5 X temporary positions for Admin Support within Royal Navy in HMS Excellent-Whale Island, within Data protection & disclosure department
- The Temporary Worker will provide comprehensive administrative support for Royal Navy's stakeholders
- This role handles Data Access requests for medical files from former and serving Royal Navy and Royal Marines
- Data entry, tracking in and out of records, filing, assisting with disclosure of medical files
- Comply with the requirements of the GDPR and legislation issues in relation to confidential data
- Addressing the backlogs, medical files disclosure, redacting reports for disclosure purposes
- Oversee and manage the public facing customer communication inbox, tracking activity, escalating issues and overseeing the successful completion of associated tasks
- Processing all types of data subject right requests in an efficient and timely manner and within statutory timelines following documented processes and procedures.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Desirable: knowledge of medical files/processes, data protection / access requests
Pay rate: £11.55/hour, this role is full time, Monday to Friday (up to 37 hrs per week). Flexible working hours are available, the team mostly do 0700 - 1530 or thereabouts, usually working remotely, but this can be adjusted depends on each worker needs.
The first month will be on site for training purposes
Location: HMS Excellent, Portsmouth, PO2 8BY
Start date: vetting pending, temporary on going assignment for 6 months, extension possibility
*The offered candidate is subject to a basic DBS check.