Up to £11.55 per hour
14 days ago
Brook Street are proud to advertise 5 X temporary positions for Admin Support within Royal Navy in HMS Excellent-Whale Island, within Data protection & disclosure department
- The Temporary Worker will provide comprehensive administrative support for Royal Navy's stakeholders
- This role handles Data Access requests for medical files from former and serving Royal Navy and Royal Marines
- Data entry, tracking in and out of records, filing, assisting with disclosure of medical files
- Comply with the requirements of the GDPR and legislation issues in relation to confidential data
- Addressing the backlogs, medical files disclosure, redacting reports for disclosure purposes
- Oversee and manage the public facing customer communication inbox, tracking activity, escalating issues and overseeing the successful completion of associated tasks
- Processing all types of data subject right requests in an efficient and timely manner and within statutory timelines following documented processes and procedures.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Desirable: knowledge of medical files/processes, data protection / access requests
Pay rate: £11.55/hour, this role is full time, Monday to Friday (up to 37 hrs per week). Flexible working hours are available, the team mostly do 0700 - 1530 or thereabouts, usually working hibryd - 2 days in this office, but this can be adjusted depends on each worker needs.
The first month will be on site for training purposes
Location: HMS Excellent, Portsmouth, PO2 8BY
Start date: Jan 24, temporary on going assignment for 6 months, extension possibility
*The offered candidate is subject to a basic DBS check.
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or as a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.