Brook Street (UK) Ltd is delighted to be working with our Belfast client to recruit an Excise Bond Assistant to join their busy team.
The role will be on a fixed term contract until March 2020.
Reporting to Excise Manager, this is essentially an administration role but there would be a requirement during busy periods to assist the warehouse staff with picks, labelling, checks etc; therefore, candidates will need to be physically able for manual handling work.
* Checking documentation received from customers including calculations which requires the person to have very good numeracy skills and attention to detail.
* Making entries on to the internal CRM stock system, generating reports
* Making entries in the HMRC computer system, full training will be provided
* Assisting in stock checks
* Learning and Keeping up to date with HMRC requirements.
* Full training will be provided.
* Full UK Driving licence and access to own transport
* GCSE Mathematics and English at grade C or above; educated to A-level or equivalent
* At least 2 years` experience working in an administration role and in busy office environment
* IT Literate and able to demonstrate knowledge of word, excel and outlook
* Ability to work under pressure of tight timescales, deadlines and time critical tasks
* Must be flexible to work out of office hours and at other locations if required
* Physically able for manual handling type warehouse work if required
* Experience working with alcohol products would be an advantage
* Experience gained in Customer Service
* IT qualification
As this warehouse is HMRC regulated there are stringent rules on anything that enters or exits the warehouse. Therefore, the candidate will assist the manager in all customs requirements and documentation, full training will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be trained in a specialised sector of the drinks market. Candidates must have high numeracy skills
Candidates will need to be customer focused and be prepared for the busy nature of this role.
If interested please send CV via the apply link