This is a newly created Temporary Administrator position for 6 months starting as soon as possible.
Our client is a renowned City Underwriters and they are URGENTLY recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join their Internal Audit team for a 6 month temp assignment
In this role you will be supporting the Director with some support to the wider team
The Administrator role is to support the Internal Audit Team of 3 in the management of the day to day administrative tasks within the Internal Audit Function.
Your main duties will include:
- Providing full administrative support to the Internal Audit Team.
- Collation of information and preparation of papers for Boards and Committees.
- Minute taking at meetings as required-mostly in the form of note taking
- Typing up of Committee minutes as and when required
- Creating base internal audit documentation - utilising the proprietary internal audit software (full training given on the software)
- Management of diaries and travel as required-not extensive
- The collation and preparation of expenses.
- Monitor emails, diary management, booking meetings.
We are looking for someone with proven administrative experience from ideally a Risk/compliance or Audit background who is IT savvy and happy to learn their internal systems. Alternatively we would also consider someone from a FCA regulated industry.
- A good working knowledge of Word PPT and Excel (There will be a 30 minute IT assessment for those candidates shortlisted)
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to liaise confidently at all levels of the business.
Initially you will be expected to work in the office 5 days a week whilst getting to grips with the internal software and procedures after which this will be a hybrid role with 3 days in the office and 2 WFH
This position is available to start immediately-if you have the background and experience we are looking for please apply today.