A fantastic role has become available through Brook Street within the Public Sector. For anyone looking for a career within this sector please apply to the position. The role requires carrying out Administrative Duties within the Courts. Alongside that you will be speaking to members of the public who have built up charges within the courts about how to manage and repay the debt.
The Ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is comfortable speaking to people about personal money issues in a calm and understanding manor. If you have Admin, Call centre or customer service experience please apply within.
Admin Work dealing with Fine Enforcement Cases includes the following Admin Processes and duties:
- Admin processes include
- Write offs
- Enforcement operational reports
- Intelligence checks
- Rearising and writing back accounts
- Email management
- Inbound and outbound phone work
Key Skills Required:
- Admin experience of at least 6 months is required for this role
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- General knowledge and understanding of all Microsoft programmes (Inc. Excel and Word)
- A standard DBS is required for this role. If you currently have a current DBS check in place, please let us know otherwise we will be able to process one for you.
- You must be available on a full-time basis (Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week)
The role is an ongoing Temporary position paying £9.06/hour and then rises to £9.78/hour after 12 working weeks. If you are under 23 the rate will start off at National Minimum Wage and then rise to £9.78 after your 12th working week.
The working week will consist of full-time (37 hours) Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
If you require a DBS to be processed this will require an initial cost of £23 which will then be fully refunded to you after 4 weeks working in the role.
You will receive In house training for the internal IT Systems.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please apply directly to this advert.