We are currently working with a business based in the West End who specialise in clothing manufacturing. They are recruiting for an Administrator/Junior PA to join their small office, starting ideally mid June on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide administration support to the team, working with a number of well known Men's fashion retail brands including TM Lewin and Jaeger.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working on the reception desk, answering and assisting with all calls
- Ordering stationary and office supplies
- Maintenance of filing systems
- Greeting visitors and providing refreshments
- Regular communication with company secretaries based abroad
- Keep a record of staff sickness and holiday
- Organise team events (birthday lunches, Christmas parties etc)
- Occasional travel bookings
To be considered for this opportunity, you will display the following skills and attributes:
- 2+ years background in administration
- A can-do attitude, happy to pitch in where required
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
Salary: up to £23,000
Benefits: 20 days annual leave, pension
Please apply now to be considered for this brilliant opportunity!