We are looking for an Admin Officer to work in the Middlesbrough area
The role will involve some routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures.
Working as part of a flexible team, the post holder will be expected to complete the following duties;
- handling telephone and written enquiries
- general office duties
- general photocopying and filing
- creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input
- post opening and dispatch
- analysing data to make decisions
- running straightforward reports
- IT Skills (Microsoft Office) are required
- Good communication
The hours are Monday to Friday 37 hours.
DBS clearance is required