I am recruiting for an experienced Administrator for my award-winning client who is based by Birmingham airport and they are offering a salary of up to £24000 dependant on experience.
This is a varied administration role with some personal assistant duties involved, some duties more glamorous than others. You will be responsible for setting up meeting rooms, meeting and greeting on reception, dealing with enquiries via telephone and email, ensuring office supplies are maintained alongside supporting the Directors of the business.
PA Duties will include the booking of travel and accommodation (nationally and internationally), managing their diaries, booking meeting rooms along with preparing their daily lunches (no cheffing skills needed!), making teas and coffees and offering assistance and support as required.
My client is a leading British logistics freight forwarder headquartered in Birmingham. They operate mainly ocean and air freight services.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Answering telephones and dealing with enquiries
- General office assistance (e.g. replenishing stock, shredding, scanning, filing etc.)
- Meet and Greet Reception duty
- PA duties for Directors (refreshments, making lunches etc)
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Adding meetings/events into the company diary
- Set-up of meeting rooms
- Arranging hospitality and events
- Ensuring client areas of the office are tidy and well presented
- Producing security passes and company material for new starters
- Updating internal records
- Updating and sending regular internal reports
- Monitoring staff absences and Rotas
- 3+ years PA/Administration experience is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise a large number of tasks to ensure accuracy
- Flexible approach and committed to all aspects of the role
- Able to work on own initiative with a 'can do' attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Professional with the ability to follow instructions
- Experience working closely with senior management and/or Directors
- Sociable and understand the time to enjoy some banter and the time to be serious and 'get stuck in'
- IT literate (MS office, outlook)
- Freight/logistics background would be beneficial but certainly not essential
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £24000 salary dependant on experience
- Free Car Parking
- Mon-Fri 9-5.30
- 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays
- On-site canteen with free tea/coffee and soft drinks
- Dress down Friday
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual activity fun day
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***