Brook Street are currently looking for a Administrator / PA to work with the Environment Agency working from home on a temporary basis until March 2022.
If you have administration and PA experience, and ideally contractual experience (this is not essential), please keep reading!
The Programme and Contract Management (PCM) National Hub has a growing portfolio of active and future projects. You would supplement the team and support of our active projects as required, as well as undertaking administrative support for team communications and engagement activities. A range of typical duties is as follows;
- Reporting and forecasting on cost recovery & utilisation as part of managing team budgets.
- Managing internal process for requesting recruitment authorisation.
- Management of supplier contracts via online FastDraft system.
- Supporting on-boarding of new starters including facilitating requests for IT
- New Starter induction.
- Management and support of team data using SharePoint.
- Team Secretariat role setting up team meetings, preparing team newsletters
- Monitoring and reporting on sustainability targets, including development of team sustainability plan.
You will be paid £12.45 an hour, the start date will be ASAP once a successful basic DBS check and 3 years referencing is completed.