We are currently working with an outstanding training provider based in Central London, recruiting for a Front of House Administrator & Receptionist to join them on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible. You will be the face of the organisation so must be well presented, calm under pressure and able to communicate with people at all levels from colleagues through to senior staff within blue chip organisations.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Benefits: excellent friendly working environment, full training provided, pension scheme, 20 days holiday (possible Christmas shut down to be confirmed).
- Working on Reception
- Confirming bookings via email and telephone
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Setting up meeting rooms
- General administrative duties
To be considered:
- Exposure to an office administration environment
- Outstanding proven customer service skills/expertise
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Good general MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Keen eye for detail/spotting anomalies
If you fit the above profile and are keen to join a well run company in Central London as an Administrator/Receptionist, please apply now and we will be in touch to discus your application further. Interviews start next week so don't delay!