Brook Street Social Care are currently recruiting for our Belfast based client for an Administrator/Receptionist to assist with covering the reception and administration duties in your designated nursing home & internal departments.
Successful applicants will demonstrate confidence in providing administrative support in a busy environment whilst providing excellent customer service as the face of the home both in person at the homes front desk and via the telephone answering calls and queries.
To gain successful consideration for this role you will have;
- Previous reception experience
- GCSE qualifications in English & Math's.
- Confidence and ability in the use of Microsoft Office applications (particularly excel).
- Fluency in both written & spoken English (valid work permit if applicable).
- Proven 2 years experience in a busy office environment.
- Previous HR and Finance administration experience (Desirable)
- Previous reception experience in a caring environment (Desirable)
- Previous payroll experience (Desirable)
Reporting to the Deputy Nurse Manager/Nurse Manager who will assist with your development within this role you will be responsible for;
- Delivering a high standard of patient care following the rules and regulations always.
- Quality administrative support to include HR Administration and Finance Function.
- Establishing and building effective relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Working with seniors to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to and implemented.
- Answer telephone; greet visitors and general receptionist duties.
- Co-ordinating & admin duties to support recruitment & selection.
- Maintaining & updating HR software, collate HR reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain all personnel records & information, training records and training plans.
- All admin duties to support HR function within the home.
- Liaise with all relevant bodies and key people ensuring resident contracts and other relevant information is up to date to facilitate accurate monthly billing.
- Liaise with relatives, residents etc. to ensure they have all the required financial information they need when in the home. Inform them of fee structure and additional services billing.
- Administration, reconciliation and recording of Residents Funds & Petty Cash.
- Maintain and update the clocking system / Provide financial reports as required.
- In association with the Nurse Manager establish good working relationships with other Health Care providers and stakeholders to the home.
- Maintenance & organisation of all files within the office.
- Ensure continuous improvement and development of self in the role.
- Perform related duties and specific projects as assigned by Senior Managers to contribute to overall company aims.
- Maintaining confidentiality always.
Please click on the "APPLY" link to forward your CV for consideration all applications will be treated with strict confidentiality or alternatively call Robbie on 02890 881100.