Brook Street are proud to advertise a temporary position for Minister of Defence - job title: Review Officer - Pewsey, Trenchard Lines Location
Under the guidance of the Project Lead, the individual will be required to:
- Examine a range of material pertinent to the subject of the Subject Access Request.
- Compile a document list and spreadsheet of the documents identified.
- Identify what documents can/cannot be released based on DPA18 and exemptions which apply.
- Redact all relevant releasable material prior to release to ensure that the information is GDPR compliant, using the appropriate software.
- Maintain an accurate record of actions undertaken by updating the spreadsheet with the relevant information.
- Assisting the team with on-going workload as required.
- Individuals should be aware of that the sensitive content of the information they will be reviewing and the need to remain impartial at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to strict timescales
- Attention to detail
- Experience of the using a variety of computer software packages; Word, Adobe.
- Knowledge of Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- Good written skills
Pay rate: £13.70/hour, this role is full time (37.30 hrs per week)
Location: MOD - Trenchard Lines - Upavon, Pewsey, SN9 6BE
Length of assignment: until 01.09.22
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting and DBS check.