Are you looking for an exciting job within the Engineering & Manufacturing? Or perhaps you are already in this industry looking for that next step?
We have a great opportunity to join my client as an Administrator based in Smallheath. My client is one of the UK's leading providers of comprehensive Heat Treatment Services within a manufacturing industry.
SALARY & HOURS
- £19000 - £22000 Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Close knit team within a family run business
- Monday to Friday 08:00am until 17:00pm
- Paid Breaks - 09:30am - 10:00am & 12:30pm - 13:30pm
- Pension Scheme
By providing excellent Administrative services and team collaboration you will be responsible for ensuring all administrative works are completed to an excellent standard, whilst showing flexibility and willingness to assist within other areas in the office if needed.
Other Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Answering telephone calls within 3 rings, telephone switchboard cover.
- First point of contact for all customers.
- Progressing customer orders.
- Taking customer collections and arranging with transport department.
- Liaising with drivers with details of collection and delivery requirements.
- Scanning customer purchase orders / job cards / Delivery notes and ensuring they are all filed appropriately.
- Using the system (Microsoft Nav) to ensure all scanned copies of documents are linked.
- EOM - ensure all jobs that should have been logged off or note added with current status.
- General administration including maintaining filing systems and updating appropriate records when required.
- Producing various reports using our Customer Relations Management System when requested.
- Reception cover.
- Providing administrative support for Contract review team (Initial Training and Holiday Cover).
- Administration within the purchasing department.
- Administration within the Transport department.
- Handover of duties when on annual leave.
- Background in Administration
- Happy to work in Factory setting
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Organisation skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this exciting role then please submit your application or contact Connor on 0121 480 8215.