A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and efficient Outreach Administrator for a local, Cardiff based employer. This is a home working role.
This is a temporary role until November 2021. You must be a fluent Welsh speaker
- Working with vulnerable groups of people and supporting them with higher education
- Analyse data from the internal software system to establish correlations and action accordingly.
- Organising events and programmes for young people and adults in under-represented groups
- General admin, managing diaries, processing books for events, responding to queries
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality when undertaking all duties
This is a brief overview of the role and a full job description will be sent to those who are suitable for the role.
Please apply and we will be in contact