I am recruiting for an After-Sales Team Assistant for a client based in Birmingham; working for a highly reputable company in a fantastic modern office with working from home flexibility too, you have the opportunity to receive a basic salary of £20,000 plus an amazing benefits package.
This is initially a 12-month fixed term contract due to Maternity Leave.
As an After-Sales Team Assistant you will be responsible for the checking, cross-checking and updating of the businesses systems and databases. This role will involve a lot of data work so attention to detail is essential, an understanding of MS Excel, and spreadsheets is highly desirable.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Processing direct debits to ensure the effective collection of premiums and resolving any related queries
- Maintaining the policyholder and company records accurately via the registration portals
- To adapt to digital transformation and the use of new systems for the purpose of achieving efficiencies
- To have an excellent understanding of the digital health cash plan portal and all its functions
- Corresponding with corporate clients and the sales team to ensure the correct recording of client requirements
- Handling customer queries relating to group registration, policy applications, direct debits, policy amendments and transfers within team targets
- Ensuring internal/external telephone calls are answered in accordance with team targets
- Providing professional, efficient customer service after the point of sale and resolving issues whenever possible or referring and following up
- To develop systems/product knowledge and understanding of core business processes, to operate as an efficient member of the team
- To deal effectively with customer complaints according to the company procedures
- Liaising with other teams to ensure the successful completion of cross-departmental tasks
- Covering reception duties including visitor/overflow parking, receiving deliveries, assisting policyholders and offering a professional and warm welcome to visitors
- To monitor the post being sent by a third party, to ensure the quality of our customer communications, and resolving any queries or errors in collaboration with other teams
- 5 GCSE`s or equivalent including, English, Maths (proof/certificates will be required if successful)
- High attention to detail with experience of data inputting
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Previous exposure to a busy environment and workload with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Reliable, punctual and organised
- IT literate
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions or gaps in employment history
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 12-month fixed term contract
- £20,000 basic salary
- 26 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (rises to 28 days + Bank Holidays after 1 year!)
- Flexible working on offer (core hours 8.45 - 4.45 Monday to Friday - 35 hour working week)
- Opportunity to work from home
- Career progression if wanted
- Health Care
- Life insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Maisie or Lauren on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***