Brook Street Recruitment are currently working with the NHS to expand their Covid Response Team.
Position: Operations Assistant
Fixed Term Contract until March 2022
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday (may be occasional days/hours out of this)
Would you like to work for a challenging but equally rewarding role?
You`ll be part of the Covid Response Services for the NHS. You will be providing all administration duties for the team and ensuring the day-to-day duties are dealt with efficiently and accurately. You will be the main contact for the team when they have queries or updates needing to be solved.
Within your role you will be given the responsibility to prioritise admin duties in an order of urgency and will adapt quickly to ever changing situations. You`ll need to be able to remain calm under pressure and be happy to work in a fast-paced environment. This will be a rewarding role for those who can work well under pressure.
Job duties as an Operations Administrator:
- Providing project office support and personal assistant duties to the Covid Response Service (CRS)
- Assist the operations team with diary management, meeting management and attendance, minute/ note taking
- Responsible for tracking actions, completing administration and secretariat duties related to the project management of the service and ensure that all administration requirements are fulfilled
- Resolve conflicting diary appointments and schedules
- To act as a point of communication for the directorate and deal with telephone and personal enquiries, liaising with internal and external sources to resolve any problems, queries or complaints
- Responsible for record updates for the project management documentation for departmental risks, issues and change meetings and maintain the appropriate logs for change and risk.
Company Benefits for Operations Administrator:
- Full paid in-depth NHS training to enhance your skills and knowledge
- Overtime opportunities available
- Competitive pay rates
- Supporting the NHS within a critical role
- Work from home
Skills Required for Operations Administrator:
- You will be required to pass an enhanced DBS check if successful for the role
- Educated to Degree or equivalent experience in project support roles
- 2 years in administration / administrator role
- MS Office Suite experience
- Target driven
- Team player
- Ability to be flexible within the working hours required
- Customer care experience in the NHS or public sector services
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good telephone manner
If you're interested in this role and would like to have a chat more in detail regarding this vacancy, please do apply with your up to date CV. We aim to get back to all applicants within 1-3 working days. You can contact Charlotte on 07483 927710 or via email on