Job Title - Admin Officer
Start date - asap
Temp hourly rate - 9.78GBP
Duration - 1 month with the probable extension
Role Type: Full Time working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Admin officers provide support to the Power Of Attorney Services across various departments comprising of different functions, and duties could include casework, general administration, quality assurance, registering documents and contingency support for the contact centre
* Supporting and contributing to the aims, objectives and performance of the department to ensure the Business Plan targets are met. Providing the best possible customer service, ensuring that all information is accurate, clear, easy to understand and timely.
* Being responsible for your own quality, regularly refreshing your technical knowledge and training, to maintain the highest standards. Updating of case management and management information systems to keep applications on track, colleagues informed and submitting your personal stats sheets accurately, reporting anomalies
* Contribute to 'smarter working' by following procedures, providing constructive feedback where improvements and efficiency's can optimise customer experience. Participate and contribute in team meetings, developing working relationships across the business where needed.
* Act as a role model, demonstrating behaviours within the MoJ Leadership statement and being a flexible, supportive team member, with good time-management skills to prioritise work
* Communicating clearly, being honest and transparent, making decisions that involve the relevant people at the right time.
* Most roles will require a degree of communicating with customers by telephone, email or letter to answer questions and enquiries or ask for further information relating to their application.
*Excellent attention to detail
* Experience of using Microsoft computer packages, ie Word, Excel and Outlook*· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience dealing with customers
* Experience of working in a compliance environment
* Accurate data entry and casework
* Excellent organisational skills
The roles are subject to passing a clear standard DBS and a full 3 years referencing
Please aply online with your current CV in WORD Format