Salary: £9.78 hourly rate
Temporary, 37 hours per week Monday to Friday, Initially for 4 months with a high chance of being extended past this
Immediate opportunities are available with our client, the MOJ HMCTS Nottingham
As an Administrative Officer you are required to be flexible & move across a variety of functions/processes within the magistrate's Court.
What you'll need to do:
- Follow standard procedures for the preparation of courts, listing courts and resulting courts
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Deal with telephone queries and possibly customers face to face
- Manual and electronic filing
- Maintaining and updating of records and databases
- General admin duties
- You may be asked to clerk tribunal on occasion
What we'll need from you:
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to follow instruction and work independently
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Proof of your right to work in the UK. DBS clearance is also advantageous but we can support with obtaining if you do not currently have it.
- Ability to work in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to.
- Holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to build on administration and customer service skills and give back to your community, gaining public sector experience.
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
The roles are working full time, and are subject to full 3 years referencing and a standard DBS check