To assist in the provision of transaction processing services to one or a number of clients. To be responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within a section or department. You will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team engaged in similar activities. This may involve responding to routine queries, issues or circumstances, and referring any unusual or non-routine situations to others.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Process work to the defined level of quality.
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required.
- Liaise with internal/external clients.
- Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Delivers a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
- Excellent communicator;
- Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility;
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently;
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks;
- Effective problem solver;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Attention to detail in record keeping.
- Able to follow process
- Ability to navigate around and understand use of relevant systems