We are recruiting for an Admin Officer to provide general admin support on a temporary basis
Our public sector client are based in the city centre on good transport links. They offer a modern working environment and a great opportunity to gain experience in the public sector.
The role is on a temporary basis expected to run until June 2020, working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
As an admin officer you will be responsible for the smooth running of the day to day admin for the estates team.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* Looking after our main Inbox, responding to emails and calls.
* Processing invoice payments & queries that may arise.
* Filling paperwork.
* Incoming mail correspondence
* Any other duties that may arise on day to day basis
Ideal candidates will be approachable and willing to use own initiative when required. You will enjoy working as part of a team and have a good telephone manner
Our client requires the following skills/experience
* Experience with the SAP system with a knowledge of processing payments and understanding Purchase orders
* Good telephone manner and customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to adapt your approach to daily tasks and the team
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel and Adobe
The pay rate is £8.36 per hour rising to £10.84 after 12 weeks. Benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme.
Please apply online with your current cv in word format or contact the public sector team