Brook Street is recruiting an administrator to join our client within a busy team on a temporary basis.
Our client is part of the MOJ family and offer a great working environment located in the city centre on excellent transport links
This is a temporary role working full time 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
As an administrator you will be responsible for providing comprehensive and potentially varied support to the busy team.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* Calling defendants regarding outstanding debts
* Encouraging defendants to pay the debt in full or make part payment
* Advising defendants who to contact to arrange a payment plan
* Taking payments over the telephone
* Liaising with the local bailiff team
* Data entry
* Processing of paperwork and correspondence
* Use of Microsoft packages along with inhouse systems
* Dealing with customer queries
This role is subject to DBS clearance and satisfactory referencing
Are you our ideal candidate? Do you posses the ability to remain calm under pressure? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service even in tough situations? Do you enjoy working as part of a busy team environment and thrive on a challenge? If yes then we want to hear from you!
Our client requires the following
* Previous admin and customer service experience
* Good IT skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills both verbal and written
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and use own initiative whilst following instruction
* Ability and enthusiasm to work well as part of a team
The pay rate is £7.98 per hour for the first 12 weeks, rising to £9.45 per hour. Benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme along with city centre location
Please apply on line with your CV in WORD Format or contact the public sector team on 0115 947 6326