Our MOJ Clients require support for their busy teams and are seeking admin officers to join them.
Our clients are based in Derby City Centre on good transport links and offer a great working environment
The roles are temporary until March 2021 with the possibility of being extended past this point, working full time 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
As an admin officer you will be responsible for providing comprehensive admin support to the department.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* Preparing papers and files for court, tribunals, hearings and meetings.
* Producing court/ tribunal documents.
* General photocopying and filing.
* Creating and updating records on in-house computer system and data input.
* Post opening and dispatch.
* Answering calls.
* Answering queries at the public counter.
* Distributing confidential paperwork to other areas of the court, including to the Judges
* Preparing equipment and courts for digital remote hearings
Are you passionate about providing excellent support to a variety of people, have empathy and the ability to provide excellent customer service to court users and staff, if so we want to hear from you
Our client requires the following skills
* Excellent customer service
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Previous admin experience and working knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Ability to remain calm and professional in challenging situations
The pay rate is £8.87 per hour rising to £9.78 per hour after 12 weeks, benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD format. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all candidates