Brook Street are delighted to be supporting a client during their search for an Admissions Advisor in the location of Slough.
For this role you will require a DBS Enhanced, preferably on the update service.
The main duties of this role are listed but not limited to the below:
Ideally candidates will have experience of working within an educational/customer centric environment and possess strong administration and customer service skills.
1. To coordinate and deliver the Admissions processes for your designated specialist area(s) as defined by line manager, this includes interview arrangements, offers and enrolments.
2. To be a focal point in the department with regards to your specialist area, by attending internal and external events, sharing knowledge with other staff members.
3. To build a strong knowledge base in your defined specialist area(s) while being aware of the other provision on offer.
4. To contribute to the development and implementation of an end to end communication strategy including use of digital communications to support and communicate with applicants.
5. To process applications, enrolments efficiently and accurately using the database. This includes administration, inputting and retrieving information from the database, tracking applications, enquiries and preparing correspondence in accordance with Admissions procedures.
6. To maintain the implementation of departmental operational procedures to ensure a high-quality service and that the department operates to auditable standards.
7. To support with interviews and course offer for applicants to a range of courses, including Apprenticeships, Part Time, Full Time and Higher Education.
8. To be competent and knowledgeable on funding methodology, loans and course provision offered by the college including Higher Education, 14-16 and Apprenticeships.
9. To represent the client attending recruitment focused events.
10. To support the admissions department across sites especially at peak periods and special events when out of hours` work will be required.
11. To liaise with internal and external customers / stakeholders in relation to course applications and to work with Curriculum Areas to ensure the quality of the applicant experience.
12. To be committed to playing a full part as a member of a team and undergo any training and development relevant to the satisfactory performance of the job as required
This temporary role will pay up to £13ph depending on experience for a 37hr week between the hours of 8.30am-5pm with some flexibility for evenings where cover may be required ad hoc in line with open evenings/events.
Your pay will be paid weekly in arrears and you will also accrue holiday while on assignment with us.
Please call Sian B at Brook Street Woking on 01483 700 500 if you are interested or apply directly online.