Job Title - Advertising Search Account Coordinator
Location - London, Paddington
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Advertising Search Account Manager
This is a contract role based in London, Paddington for 12 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £34,525 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
The Advertising sales team is looking for a problem-solving Account Coordinator with great attention to detail and a strong desire to learn and adapt in an evolving environment.
Our new colleague would be responsible for supporting a team of Account Managers and Account Directors across varying tasks including report creation, process adoption and surfacing opportunities for our Advertising customers.
* Create and suggest Search account optimisations using Microsoft Advertising tools and utilising often complex corresponding data in Excel
* Solve customer problems by escalating to and collaborating with support engineers and other internal partners
* Daily task management, setting expectations and outlining realistic completion times with team members
* Work closely with Account Managers and Account Executives, enabling timely responses to customer requests
* Follow current task-management processes and help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
* Perform to high standards in a highly pressurised but fun and collaborative environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, V-lookups, Pivot tables, etc.)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong organizational, issue resolution, and decision-making skills
* Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
* A positive and creative `can do` attitude with a strong work ethic
* Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
* 1-2 years of experience in paid search industry desired but not essential
Deadline for CV submission: Wednesday 8th April at 12pm