A temporary, full time administration role has become available to work in Liverpool City Centre within a Government body as an Administrator at a Band three level. The position will be paid at £7.98 per hour, going up to £9.10 after 12 working weeks.
As an Administrator, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff supporting a team of 20.
In particular the post holder will provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services; including for example:
- Sending alerts via email.
- The preparation of agendas and minutes, taking appropriate follow-up action as required.
- Managing the electronic diary, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising as appropriate.
- Undertaking a wider range of administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing and mail-out distributions.
- Manage a range of Excel spreadsheets, receiving data from various sources and updating information
- Organising and planning events and travel as necessary with supporting information material.
- Minute taking not essential but would be brilliant.
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role. The successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending security clearance and references. If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through to Faye Churchill and complete an online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106