Our public sector client is looking for a temporary employee to join their team as a band 3 administrator. This is initially a temporary role until March 2023 with the chance of an extension. This is a full time position, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Normal hours worked will be office hours. The pay rate for this role is £10.40 per hour, paid on a weekly basis. This role will be hybrid working. The office is located on the Hagley Road, B13 9RG.
The successful candidate will be working alongside the Midlands Region supporting, the primary care teams. Commissioning dental, pharmacy, and optometry services across the West Midlands area. You will be expected to provide significant administrative support to the wider team:
- inbox management
- Use of in-house systems
- Managing in house databases
- Communications with the public - some of these communications may be of a sensitive nature
- Use of Microsoft office - word and excel in particular
- Understanding data protection - training will be provided
- Managing priorities and working to tight deadlines
- Using your attention to detail
- Coordinating and facilitating meetings - face to face, video calls etc
- Preparing meeting papers and agendas
- Minute taking and taking appropriate action after
- Dealing with clinical and non-clinical leaders and senior stakeholders
- Working well within a team but also able to use your own initiative to manage your own workload
- Clear communicator
- Able to remain calm and professional
The ideal candidate must have at least 12 months of admin experience. It is desirable that you have NHS knowledge.
If this role is something you would be interested in, please apply for more information!