A temporary, full time administration role has become available to work in Liverpool City Centre within a Government body as an Administrator/Secretary. The position will be paid at £9.28 per hour, going up to £10.31 after 12 working weeks.
As an Administrator, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the Cheshire & Merseyside footprint.
The team is currently split across 2 sites in Chester and Liverpool. You will need to be flexible and have the ability to work from both sites but this post will be mainly based from our Liverpool Office. It would be advantageous if the post holder has access to a car or is familiar with the public transport system as, although most meetings are held on site, there will sometimes be a need to travel to any of our offices or contractors within Cheshire and Merseyside.
In particular the post holder will provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services; including for example:
- Providing secretarial support for the Head of Primary Care
- The preparation of agendas and minutes, taking appropriate follow-up action as required.
- Managing the electronic diary, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising as appropriate.
- Undertaking a wider range of administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing and mail-out distributions.
- Manage a range of Excel spreadsheets, receiving data from various sources and updating information
- Organising and planning events as necessary with supporting information material.
- Working with all team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects
- Acting as a point of contact for teams, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously
For this role a driving license is not essential, however the successful candidate will need to be willing to commute to Chester for meetings. We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role. The successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending security clearance and references. If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through to Faye Churchill and complete an online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106