NHS Arden & GEM
Job Title - Locality Support Administrator (AFC Band 4)
Start date - asap
Temp hourly rate - £10.29 pre AWR / 11.53 post AWR
Duration - till mid July 2022, possible extension
Role Type: Full Time working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Locality Support Administrator. You will work as part of a dynamic team delivering supporting managers and staff across the Midlands Strategy and Transformation Directorate to deliver their portfolio of work.
In particular, you will provide and coordinate administrative and secretarial services; including for example, the preparation of agendas and minutes, taking appropriate follow-up action as required. Supporting the team with the management of projects, gathering information and undertaking enquires as and when is necessary for the head of department and teams.
- Managing the electronic diary for the department, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising these as appropriate
- Ensuring all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Supporting teams in project management and participating in department events
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes and distributing notes of meetings including typing up of group discussions and interviews as necessary.
- Working together with other administrators/PA's across the organisations to provide an effective network
Applications are welcomed from applicants who wish to apply for a position on the basis of a smarter or flexible working arrangement. Where candidates are successful at interview, such requests will be taken under consideration and accommodated where the needs of the service allow.
The role will be for a 6 month period with the potential to be extended. The base for the role will be in Derby however under the current COVID 19 climate the role will initially be home working. Occasional travel may be required.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, 37.5hrs per week at £10.29/hr increasing to £11.53/hr after 12 weeks.
If this sounds the ideal role for you and would like to apply, then please send your CV in word format to the PSR Team at Nottingham.
You will be subject to a Standard DBS check and 3 years full referencing. You will also require photographic ID ie current passport. If using a current drivers licence photocard, you will need to provide your original long birth certificate and proof of NI.