Brook Street are currently recruiting for a temporary worker to carry out a Senior Service Support Analyst role within NHS Digital based in Exeter. The temporary worker will report directly to the Service Management Practitioner and Service Management Analyst to ensure Service Management duties and team tasks are efficiently and effectively carried out.
This is a position that requires an understanding of the Service Management disciplines and NHS Digital applications and services. The Senior Service Support Analyst will also act as a first point of reference for Service Support Analysts providing expert technical advice and guidance to assist with delivery of support. They will also mentor junior staff and contribute to training of Support Analysts.
Areas of Responsibility will include;
- Provides ODS 2nd line support, ensuring that all requests/queries from internal/external customers have been processed and actioned within the agreed timescale and standard, highlighting any urgent priorities
- Communicates confidently and appropriately with a broad range of internal/external stakeholders to resolve issues or complaints and escalates where appropriate using a range of communication methods including verbal, written and electronic
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all key stakeholders including other Service Management teams
- Manage own workload completing tasks that have been delegated by line manager or others
- Ensures that data is entered onto application systems correctly to ensure accurate publications
This position is a full-time temporary role, 37 hours a week based in Exeter, ongoing until 30/09/20 paid weekly at £12.74ph.