A temporary, full time administration role has become available to work in Liverpool City Centre within a Government body as an Assistant Primary Care Support Officer. The position will be paid at £10.83 per hour, going up to £11.77 after 12 working weeks.
As an Assistant Primary Care Support Officer, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the Cheshire & Merseyside footprint.
The team is currently split across 2 sites in Chester and Liverpool. You will need to be flexible and have the ability to work from both sites but this post will be mainly based from our Liverpool Office. It would be advantageous if the post holder has access to a car or is familiar with the public transport system as, although most meetings are held on site, there will sometimes be a need to travel to any of our offices or contractors within Cheshire and Merseyside.
As Assistant Primary Care Support Officer, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting Officers, Managers and staff across the Primary Care Commissioning Team in planning, developing, implementing and monitoring a range of contracts with independent contractors, i.e. Dentists, GPs, Community Pharmacists and Optometrists.
In particular the post holder will:
- Provide high quality project, service initiative and administrative support, including information and analysis
- Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support deliverySupport teams to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively.
- Assist in the development and production of information systems and reports to support business decisions, capacity planning and the ongoing monitoring of contracts.
- To assist in the managing of the development process to support any required primary care contract variations
- To support in ensuring that the team is best placed to understand changes in contract performance and that payment processes are supported by appropriate analysis
- Assist in the assimilation and interpretation of complex guidance, information and data relating to both finance and activity (working with other team colleagues)
- To assist with queries from Primary Care providers, colleagues and stakeholders.
- To assist in the project management of the commissioning process to ensure compliance with relevant legislation such as procurement's and financial instructions.
- Attend and participate in meetings with primary care providers and stakeholders.
For this role a driving license is not essential, however the successful candidate will need to be willing to commute to Chester for meetings. We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role. The successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending security clearance and references. If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through to Faye Churchill and complete an online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106