This is an exciting opportunity to join busy team working for NHS as AFC Band 5 Network Technician.
Hours: Monday - Friday between 9-5
Pay: £11.76 - £12.74 p/h
Start Date: November 2021
Location: Remote Working - but must be able to travel in between different sites
The successful candidate will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include:
- Help develop and implement a firmware patching process for the Network estate which can adopted by the Network team.
- This process will need to be documented and tested thoroughly before deployment and will also need to be flexible enough to work with all supported manufacturers.
- The process will need to provide accurate reports of the patching levels across the estate.
- The process will either need to integrate into existing system or utilise new systems.
- Assist the Network team with BAU tasks when required.
Cisco, Palo Alto, Aruba, FortiGate - SolarWinds, Netbox
If you are interested in this role please apply below.