AFC (Band 5) NHS
We have an excellent new role on the market working for NHS England within the Programme Management Office.
What will you be doing in this role?
You will helping support other staff within the PMO who focus on several different functions to keep the various projects within the programme working smoothly together. The emphasis is on enforcing standard processes so that all projects are governed in the same way.
You may also be involved in:
- Project support
- Project management processes
- Internal consulting/mentoring
- What will I need to be able to do to complete this role effectively?
- Be competent in using all Microsoft Packages - Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid experience of project management and meetings
- You will also need to be able to complete report writing
Pay: 10.83/hour (after 12 weeks raise to 12.38/hour)
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please send in your CV for us to look at and we hope to be in touch!