Band 5 - Admin/Project Assistant
Location: Quarry House, Quarry Hill, Leeds, LS2 7UE
Salary: £10.86 per hour increasing to £11.35 per hour after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday-Friday - 9am-5pm
You will be working as an Admin Assistant/Project Assistant role in the General Practice Development team. We are looking for an Admin/ Project Assistant to work for our client within the NHS. This is a long term temporary role based within Leeds City Centre.
- Distributing mail to the correct departments
- Preparing for meeting and providing documents
- Arranging meetings including booking of rooms
- Taking minutes
- Arranging/ booking travel and accommodation for the team
- General admin duties; Taking calls, filing, photocopying etc
- Providing advice and support to the team
- Analysing and reporting on data and monitoring the processing of data
- Co-coordinating activities of other officers in the awareness of the business agenda
- Liaising with internal and external stake holders
Key skills required for this role:
- 6-12 months administration experience
- Minute taking experience
- Diary Management
- project management experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience booking meetings, arranging travel and preparing agendas
- Excellent IT knowledge and experience, including the use of Microsoft office packages
What is in it for you?
On site parking
Working in a an environment with facilities such as; a subsidised canteen, vending machines and on site coffee shops
Dentist and Doctor surgeries on site accessible to all members of staff
Leisure centre that offers swimming, spinning classes and an open gym with personal trainers available
5 minute walk from Leeds bus station
Opportunities to apply for a permanent positions directly through NHS England
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 0113 2154308.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.