I am recruiting for an After Sales Administrator for a client based on the outskirts of Birmingham; working for a highly reputable company you have the opportunity to receive a basic salary of £16,500 plus an amazing benefits package.
This is initially a 12-month fixed term contract.
As an After Sales Administrator you will be responsible for the checking, cross-checking and updating of the businesses systems and databases. This role will involve a lot of data work so attention to detail is absolutely essential, an understanding of MS excel and spreadsheets is highly desirable.
This could be a perfect role if you are looking for your first administrative position as long as you can demonstrate the right skills and attributes as detailed below.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Update the internal database with correct information
- Maintaining records accurately via computer input and manual systems
- Providing professional and efficient customer service after the point of sale
- Liaising with clients and the sales team to ensure the correct recording of client requirements
- Managing the diary systems to ensure that tasks are undertaken in a timely fashion
- Communicating effectively and responding to enquiries
- Effectively complete administration and general duties
- Deal effectively with customer complaints and escalate to the relevant person/department
- Liaising with other teams to ensure the successful completion of cross-departmental tasks
- To carry out other clerical and general duties from time to time
- Driver with access to your own car would be ideal due to the location
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent including, English, Maths (proof/certificates will be required if successful)
- High attention to detail with experience of data inputting
- Good understanding of MS Excel
- Reliable, punctual and organised
- IT literate
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions or gaps in employment history
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 12-month fixed term contract
- £16,500 basic salary
- 26 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (rises to 28 days + Bank Holidays after 1 year!)
- Flexible working on offer (core hours 9-5 Monday to Friday - 35 hour working week)
- Opportunity to do some home working
- Career progression if wanted
- Health Care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking (first come first served)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***