Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be working on behalf of our Dungannon based client to recruit an After Sales Supervisor to join their expanding business.
* Day to day supervision of a team of parts and service staff
* Supervising driver rota's and day to day responsibilities
* Measuring progress against KPI's for recovery rates, WIP etc and updating Depot Manager
* Liaising with workshop supervisors on workshop loading
* Updating customer management system
* Updating and reviewing parts cases
* Promoting genuine company parts sales and targets
* Daily ordering of spurious parts and consumables
* Dealing with customer queries in liaison with the Depot Manage
* Complying with all relevant health and safety regulations and best practice and promoting this throughout the after sales department
* Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
* Applications are sought from candidates with a strong customer service background and a preference towards those with motor factor / transport industry experience
* Previous experience of supervising staff would be essential
* Must possess a responsible and methodical attitude to work
* Must be self-motivated, proactive and flexible with regards to working hours
* Must always be open and honest and work with integrity
* Must be an effective and supportive member of a high performing team that proactively supports others to achieve the overall targets
* Adaptability - Understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills / approaches, enjoys the challenge on unfamiliar tasks and is open to change.
* Must possess the drive to identify or anticipate future challenges or opportunities and take preventative measures to avoid problems
* Resilience - Pursues everything with energy, drive and seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance, setbacks or target deadlines
* Be able to communicate (written & verbal) both internally and externally in a coherent and professional manner at all times.
* Work methodically within defined processes and pays attention to detail.
* IT Skills - Ability to use common computer packages and systems
Remuneration In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme, health cash plan, death in service benefit, cycle to work scheme.
This is an excellent chance to join well know business with excellent prospects, applicants for the role must have relevant service reception experience. Any candidates with experience of working within a franchised car / heavy vehicle dealership would be highly desirable
Please send CV via the link