I am recruiting for an Aftersales Administrator for a prestigious client who is one of the leading companies in the UK based in Sutton Coldfield and they are offering a salary of £19788.
This is a professional and growing FTSE250 company; primarily they arrange prepaid funeral plans for customers who are predominantly over the age of 50. This is a chance to join very conscientious, sociable and friendly team with a clear career progression opportunity.
This is a varied aftersales administration position that will involve quite a lot of phone based work too. You will be responsible for a number of administration tasks, mainly relating to the retention of customers wanting to cancel their plan, cancelling plans, actioning plans that need to be changed and dealing with financial queries on plans. This is not a sales role but you will need to be comfortable in speaking with customers, finding out their concerns and trying to overcome any objections.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Actioning administration jobs within agreed service levels: primarily plan retention/cancellation, change of plan, financial queries.
- Making outbound calls to customers to answer queries as well as receiving inbound calls
- Try to overcome objections from customers potentially looking to cancel their plan
- Assisting the Customer Service department with specialist knowledge
- Maintaining accurate records
- Check and validate death certificates and process refunds on unused funeral plans
- Supporting the Admin Team Leader with any tasks as required
- Strong administration skills and experience
- Attention to detail and strong data inputting skills
- A customer focussed individual with the ability to build quick rapport/relationship over the phone
- Clear, confident and concise verbal communication techniques
- Exceptional listening skills & telephone communication skills
- Able to build up a genuine rapport with customers and happy to try and overcome objections in a warm manner
- Organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and multi task
- Ability to work under pressure and to KPI's
- Excellent computer skills (confident on MS packages including outlook and excel)
- Able to provide 5 years worth of references (all gaps of unemployment need to be covered by somebody not related to you who can validate these gaps via a character reference)
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- £19788 salary
- Monday to Friday 8.45-5pm working hours
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays* each year (pro rata for part time) (entitlement increases with service)
- Free car parking
- Progression opportunities as the business grows
- Nice vibrant and modern working environment
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE**
If you are have experience within administration, are customer focussed, and interested in this position please send your cv and call 0121 6333888 and ask for Adam or Charlie.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***