Amazing Web Developers
Where - Sheffield
Salary - £25,000-£35,000 depending on Skills and Experience
The Business - An exciting software agency that specialises in making bespoke CRM's
Progression- Always looking to give developers the chance to learn new skills and improve their stature within the company.
Hours - Flexible Working Hours
More Benefits -22 days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Company Pension, Medical Insurance, Company Social Events.
If you're a Developer (At any stage of your career) looking to earn good money in an environment that's friendly, fun and forward thinking, wanting to learn new skills while working alongside an open knowledgeable team, then please continue reading.
Who you will be working for
My Client Is an exciting software agency that based in Sheffield close to the city centre with convenient transport links.
What will you be doing?
1. Design and build applications for web platform
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and roll out new features
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Integrating to 3rd party APIS and packaging requests and response neatly within our CRM
6. Communicating with clients to get a full understanding of system requirements
7. Working to deadlines and delivering a high standard of work
What Skills and Experience is My client Looking for?
Can you demonstrate proficiency in any of the following:
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio)
- C# with ASP.Net
- VB with ASP.Net (desirable)
- Knowledge of the .Net Framework, A practical appreciation of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (server and workstation)
- Experience creating web-based applications using the skills listed
If you would like to know more, please apply now and a member of the Brook Street Team will call you and discuss.
Thanks for reading we look forward to hearing from you.