I am recruiting for Analyst's based in Oldbury, working for one of the major 6 Utility companies. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that ensures their staff are well trained and looked after. They are offering a rate of £10.33/hour, this role is initially a temporary 12-16 week role with real potential for it to become permanent.
Investigate and respond to a broad range of complex customer queries, liaising with other parties as necessary, to deliver an appropriate, acceptable resolution for the customer.
- Responsible for investigating and resolving a broad range of complex queries with internal and external parties delivering acceptable resolution to the customer.
- Validate and challenge information where necessary to identify conflicts of interest.
- Support the End to End resolution of customer issues
- Manage customer expectations at each stage of query journey.
- Co-ordinate workload to meet SLAs and highlight risks to delivery where necessary.
Amend data errors and process exceptions and provide feedback to front-line teams to ensure data quality is improved and maintained.
- Complete a diverse range of complex issues generated by both internal and external customers across a broad subject matter.
- Provide constructive feedback to front line teams to ensure data quality is upheld, maintaining customer focus at all times
- Manage and ensure accuracy of record keeping on relevant systems.
Complete a broad range of complex transactions across the functional area, to ensure accurate processing of information.
- Demonstrate procedural knowledge across a wide range of business processes supporting decision making where relevant.
- Maintain awareness of business processes that cross organisational boundaries.
- Understand customer journey and the impact on team processes taking active involvement in improvement.
Provide regular feedback on work in progress and decisions on workload priorities to Team Manager to ensure workloads are appropriately managed and performance standards met.
- Establishes priorities and actively seeks opportunities to measure own performance against expectations to successfully achieve personal and team objectives
- Provide ad-hoc reports for management information
- Provide regular feedback on work in progress to ensure workloads are managed and performance standards are met.
Maintain awareness of industry and company policy which influence local procedures, highlight local issues and suggest possible improvements to local working practices to ensure tasks are appropriately handled, right first time.
- Identifies and approaches colleagues who are good sources of knowledge, skills and information to achieve targets
- Ensures work is carried out effectively and efficiently within strict timescales
- Recognise and highlight potential development areas within business processes, systems and reports to improve the service delivered to our customers and to reduce costs to the business
Provide advice and support to team members to develop greater knowledge within the team.
- Shares information readily with colleagues
- Builds relationships with people in related business areas to ensure smooth transition of cross functional processes
- Assist in training new team members, provide advice and support to develop greater knowledge within the team and optimise performance.
o Sharing knowledge and expertise
o Analysis and Problem solving
o Organisational Awareness
o Delivers Results
o Market/Customer Focus
Know How & Skills:
o Functional procedures
o IT literate
o Literate and numerate
o Verbal communication
o Customer service ethic
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £10.33 per hour
- 37 hour working week, Monday - Thursday (09.00-17.00) and an early finish on Friday's (09:00-16:30)
- 28 days holiday with Bank holidays off!
- Full training plan
- Free Car Parking
- Large on-site Canteen
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV or call me on 0121 480 8235 or email a CV
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***