I am recruiting for Data Analyst's based in Oldbury, working for one of the major 6 utility companies. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that ensures their staff are well trained and looked after. They are offering a rate of between £9-£10.50/hour, this role is a temporary 8 week role working on a specific project; it's possible the project may run on longer than this.
Our Analysts ensure we receive quality metering and consumption data from our customers, to support the billing process. They manage the performance of metering agents in order for the company to meet its regulatory obligations.
Within this role you will provide support in an administrative capacity working on a specific campaign. You will be using your analytical skills to update customer information. You will be expected to contact customers over the phone and email using a shared email drive. It's important to show a high level of customer service as you will be representing the company. All information discovered from contacting customers will need to be recorded accurately using Excel and SAP. You will ensure that excellent customer service is maintained. You will also validate and challenge information where necessary to identify conflicts of interest.
The project is expected to run from 2-3 months so please only apply if you are happy with a short-term assignment.
To be successful in this role we are looking for people who are excellent communicators with a strong attention to detail. You will enjoy and have a proven track record of taking ownership of queries and seeking resolution. You will also have strong administration and analytical skills and be extremely comfortable with large amounts of data.
Industry knowledge is highly desirable however, we will also consider candidates who have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and professional manner most importantly
- Previous data entry/administration experience is essential
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask is essential
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and extensive knowledge of Excel is essential
- Adaptable to new systems
- Attention to detail is a must as you need to be able to spot any anomalies whilst entering data
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Be proficient and proactive in prioritising your work load
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £9-£10.5 per hour
- 37 hour working week, Monday - Thursday (09.00-17.00) and an early finish on Friday's (09:00-16:30)
- 28 days holiday with Bank holidays off!
- Full training plan
- Free Car Parking
- Large on-site Canteen
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV or call me on 0121 4808 209
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***