Analytical Operations Specialist
Our global IT client is looking for an Analytical Operations Specialist who is passionate about digital advertising, solving analytical problems and working with complex and diverse data sets. The successful individual will be a key partner to the Strategic Analytical Leads in developing compelling and actionable advertiser analytics and insights. You will demonstrate experience and skills handling large and complex data sets, interpreting the findings and articulating the insights, and will have superb collaboration skills and a can-do attitude. You will be part of the engine that powers the buying and selling of digital advertising across all aspects of their digital portfolio including their high-growth search engine. Empowering advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing.
This is a contract role for a maximum of 18 months, initially running through until 30th June 2022, extended at that point. The role is paying upto £43,000pa dependant on experience (with benefits and potential 5% bonus upon completion)
If you have a passion for digital advertising, with strong excel skills and able to review, analyse and understand data to drive efficiencies please apply today. Applications will be reviewed this week so don't delay!
The International Advertising Business Team is seeking an Analytical Key Responsibilities:
* Partner with EMEA Analytical Leads on the development of custom insights aiming at helping our customers maximise their Paid Search investment.
* Support the analytics team in operational tasks, including delivery tracking, planning, team communication and impact measurement.
* Strive to build connections, collaboration and alignment within the team but also across the region and the globe
* Development of analysis aiming at identifying customer level seasonal opportunities (related to campaign performance, product adoption or overall marketplace)
* Partner with Analytical Leads on scoping, processing, interpreting, and visualising data underpinning the insights deliverables.
* Review and provide feedback on new processes, product, and tool releases that will improve operational efficiencies.
* Collaborate with Analytical Leads to identify best practices and scale out new analytical capabilities and develop new methodologies.
* Build dashboard and Excel templates and enablement solutions to support the custom work by Analytical Leads
o Data structuring, manipulation, and visualization
o Excel data transfer, manipulation, and troubleshooting
o PowerPoint data transfer and formatting
o Power BI data visualization
* Clear communication of progress, opportunities and needs in email communications with Analytical Leads
* Fluency in English is required. Any additional language skills will be a plus.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
* 2-3 years' experience in online media industry, good understanding of SEM/Display advertising is a plus
* Ability to think analytically and generate data-driven advertising stories that help drive revenue
* Ability to set clear priorities, with very strong organizational, issue resolution, and decision-making skills required
* Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with analysis and interpretation of data, preferably relating to digital advertising
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, V-lookups, Pivot tables, Macros etc.)
* Proficiency in using tools such as SQL, PowerBI/Tableau, DAX for data extraction, manipulation and visualization to turn massive, dynamic datasets are a plus
* Working knowledge and familiarity with a combination of data manipulation and visualization tools such as Python, R, C#, PowerPivot etc. are a strong plus.
* Strong attention to detail and data precision
* Skilled at interpreting data and translating it into action
* Experience of working in a complex, fast-pacing, multicultural organization are a plus
* Culture of Excellence
* Agile learner
* Strong attention to detail
* Critical Thinking
* Effective team player
* Clear Communication
* Problem Solving
* Flexibility to accommodate change and thrive amid ambiguity.
* Ability to effectively manage and prioritise workload.
The closing date for this role is Thursday 19th August @6pm