Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our client in Ballymoney to recruit an Angular Web Developer on a full time and permanent basis,
Working within a small but growing team in a busy working environment you will have the opportunity to work on the company's core product.
This role gives the opportunity for your creative and innovative side to shine through as we encourage new ideas and alternative techniques to achieve solutions.
You will be using a variety of technologies to evolve the platform and provide real business benefit. You will be both supported within the existing infrastructure and have the freedom to develop by trying new things. The client will offer full training to any senior developers who want to learn Angular as an Angular and you will be working alongside the clients existing senior development team to improve and advance their platform.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication and decision-making skills.
* Strong experience in C#
* Experience with ASP.net core
* Proactive with ability to work independently or as part of a team.
* Experience in using a TDD approach
* Minimum 5 years web development experience on production web applications
In addition to the above it would be an advantage to have some of the following:
* Experience of consuming restful web APIs
* Experience of using Github repositories for version control
Starting as soon as possible - Working 37.5hrs/week
Salary Range: 45-55K (negotiable based on experience)
Please send CV via the link