Sector: Civil Service - Temporary Ongoing
Role: Case Preparation Caseworker
Location: Chadwick House, Solihull
Pay Rate: £11.23 per hour ongoing
This role will be for 6 months initially and reviewed thereafter.
- Helping to deliver critical, high-impact work for some of the most vulnerable people in our society
- responsible for ensuring referrals are set up correctly and progressed accordingly by decision-making teams
- Assist in gathering and storing information used in making life-changing decisions
- Manage shared inbox
- Managing your workload to ensure tasks are prioritised and completed within expected time frames
- Must work in line with GDPR
- Need to be able to manage own time and workload effectively on a daily basis
- Able to work flexibly and open to a challenging working environment and changing workload
This client is trialling hybrid working; this will mean a blend of home working and workplace attendance.
This role will require CTC clearance which can take 6 - 8 weeks before a start date can be confirmed. You must hold a current British passport and not have been outside of the UK for longer then six months in the last five years. Please keep this in mind when applying.
If this role sounds like you, please apply online today!