Remote Working Perm Role but you will need to be flexible to travel to Glasgow potentially once every 6 weeks for meetings and 121's. Your expenses will be paid for this. £25,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience.
Our Client are a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. They have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. The goal? Bringing people solutions to life. So companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it.
The role will be working a 35 hour week with a rotating shift pattern across Monday to Friday of 8am to 4pm and 10am to 6pm. These hours are not negotiable.
You will be joining a team of around 20 and this team thrive on being open minded, inquisitive, conscientious and love to have fun. They welcome new starters and really want them to succeed withing their team. A really great culture to be a part of.
The role will involve:
Being a second line of product support within the Support Desk. Any incidents that the Support Desk Specialists (1st line support) are unable to resolve will be passed to the Application Support team.
You will be responsible for:
1. Resolving issues via a fix or workaround within the agreed Service level agreement (SLA) or Operational level agreements (OLA).
2. Providing clear and regular updates of the status of issues to the Support Desk.
3. Managing cross product issues within the team to leverage the cross functional knowledge and respond more quickly to the customer.
4. Quickly hand issues off to product development where a fix or workaround cannot be established.
5. Assist in managing resolution of issues handed to product development.
6. Record all issues that are not fully resolved as Problems in the CRM system with the correct customer impact and priority.
7. Ensure any permanent fixes to product are fed back to the product team for incorporation into the product.
8. Ensure breached incidents are managed and resolved in a timely manner.
You must be able to demonstrate the below:
Excellent customer service skills within your previous roles.
Previous product support experience
Have a good working knowledge of SQL
Be able to demonstrate excellent trouble shooting skills
Awareness of ITIL terminology
A minimum of 1 year within a similar role
This company offer a quick interview process with immediate offers if you are successful. The benefits package is fantastic with 26 days holiday plus bank holidays which increases with tenure, great progression routes, a fun working environment and the support you need to thrive even when working remotely.
To find out more and see the job spec please contact me today